Bird's Automotive Repair & Towing located at 67 Fort Dix St in Wrightstown, NJ is proud to be part of the ASA. “The Automotive Service Association (ASA) advances professionalism and excellence in the automotive repair industry through education, representation and member services. Since 1951, the Automotive Service Association (ASA) has been the leading organization for owners and managers of automotive service businesses that strive to deliver excellence in service and repairs to consumers.”
What ASA Means to the Consumer
When your vehicle is repaired by an Automotive Service Association (ASA) member-business, you can expect the following:
- An attentiveness to you, the customer. ASA members work to earn and keep your satisfaction and trust. An average of 78 percent of customers are repeat customers.
- Repairs and service backed by years of experience. The average ASA mechanical repair shop is 25 years old and 90 percent of ASA mechanical members are part of family-owned businesses. The average ASA collision repair shop is 35 years old and 88 percent of ASA collision members are part of family-owned businesses.
- Adherence to ASA’s Code of Ethics that outlines professional business practices.
- Accurate diagnosis and repairs. Past surveys have shown ASA members stay up-to-date with evolving vehicle technology by attending technical education classes.
- Access to information. By belonging to ASA, members have access to more than 35 association benefits, including the latest technical and management education, as well as regulatory information.
- Need more information or have questions?
Thank you for visiting Bird's Automotive Repair & Towing in Wrightstown, NJ. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer. We also provide towing and are a U-Haul service provider